If you have a smaller household of 1-3 people, the MW5101K will be the ideal choice for effortless cleaning performance.
With 15 programmes and a handy 15 minute rapid wash function, the MW5101K has every programme you need and none you don't.
Simple and easy in its functions, it's designed to make your life easier so that you can simply set, and forget.
The MW5101S with its 5kg wash load, 1000rpm spin and 15 programmes is perfect in form and function.
Washing Machine Popular Settings:Pre-Wash Option –
For especially dirty clothes, a pre-wash will loosen dirt and remove it from the clothes prior to the main wash.
- Allergy Care – Uses additional rinsing to remove all detergent from fabric to minimise the risk of skin irritation.
- Anti-Allergy - A cycle that is perfect for those with sensitive skin. It combines high temperatures and extra rinses to neutralise and remove 99.9% of allergens, dust mites and pollen.
- Sensitive Wash - By prolonging the maximum wash temperature, increasing the water level, and adding an extra rinse, this programme reduces exposure to allergens that irritate sensitive skin.
- Anti-Stain Technology - This function manages detergent, water, drum rotation and temperature to eliminate stains in one wash.
- Baby - A special wash cycle designed for bulky loads such as bedding and towels, cycle completes in less than two hours and tends to wash at higher temperatures to kill off bacteria.
- Sports Wear -These are for washing microfibre sports clothing. Designed to remove sweat marks and odours by having a longer wash cycle, whilst washing at a lower temperature, so as not to damage the fabric.
- Eco 20/30 – As the name suggests, this program should save you energy.
- Anti-Crease - An anti-crease program should help to prevent creases from forming in clothes, typically by lowering the spin speed or shortening the spin cycle.
- Daily 60 - This wash programme is perfect for dirty, cotton, coloured and linen textiles and will wash at 60°C in just 60 minutes.
- Delay Timer - Allows you to delay the start time for between 1-24 hours.
- Eco Cycle/Eco Wash - Save up to 70% in energy with an energy efficient cycle specifically programmed for cottons, synthetics and fast wash cycles.
- Mix - Especially for mixed items of laundry made of various hard-wearing and easy-care fabrics.
- Shirts - Especially optimised for shirts. The shirts are spun on a lower speed to keep them a little damper. When hung, this helps creases to fall out making ironing easier.
- Hand Wash/Delicates - The fabrics are spun at a very low speed. It is recommended that you do not wash these fabrics together with other rougher fabrics. The use of detergent for delicates is recommended.
- Super Wash - An intensive super wash function which can be combined with other wash cycles providing a great cleaning performance.
- Time Saver - This function uses increased power, speed and water pressure resulting in the cycle taking 50% less time to run.
- Wool Plus - A special programme that uses a gentle drum movement to reduce the risk of shrinkage on woollen items.
- Rapid Wash – Usually a fast 15-minute wash based on a 2kg capacity. Ideal for a quick refresh of clothes that aren’t marked or stained.
||Montpellier 5kg 1000rpm Freestanding Washing Machine
|Built-in or Freestanding
|Number of Programmes
||2 Year Parts & Labour
|Spin Efficiency Rating
|Annual Energy Consumption
||147kwh (based on 200 washes per annum 4 person household)
|Annual Water Consumption
||9240L (based on 200 washes per annum 4 person household)
|Fill (Cold or Hot & Cold)
|Product Dimensions (H x W x D)
||84 x 60 x 41.5cm